This page has moved to a new address.

Fifth Insight "The message from Mystics" The Celestine Prophecy

True Way of Life: Fifth Insight "The message from Mystics" The Celestine Prophecy

Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Fifth Insight "The message from Mystics" The Celestine Prophecy

Fifth Insight "The message from Mystics" The Celestine Prophecy

It is recommended to read last four posts before going through this post to follow the proper sequence.

In the fourth insight, I talked about human struggle for power. Humans perceive till fourth insight that power is limited which makes them to fight with other humans for power. During the fifth insight, humans are going to realize that this power is unlimited and this vast universe is its source. Humans will stop sucking each others energy and will depend on the vast existence to remain full of energy.

The fifth insight talks about mystical experience that most of the humans are going to experience when they reach a particular point. Mystics have been talking about such experiences. Hence, the name "The message from Mystics" has been given to this insight. During this mystical experience, one is going to lose sense of his or her physical body but the whole universe itself becomes his or her body. He will not be able to distinguish himself from any other thing available in the existence. He will be flowers, trees, leaves, other humans or anything present in this vast existence. Now, what will be the point of struggling with others for power. You are universe. What else can be given to you? There is no further growth anymore. Whole energy available in the universe serve you. You become contented and fearless. It is the point when you realize clearly in one sense that you are not just a single physical body but you are infinite consciousness.

During the description of third insight in my last posts, I talked about my personal experience which I felt was close to third insight. I will explain here some portion of that experience again. Sometimes on any random day at any random time, I experience sense of complete silence within me. It only lasts for few seconds. During this experience, I am not able to distinguish between myself and a particular object I am looking at. We both become like a single entity. I think, it is not close to full mystical experience yet but it is a tiny fragment of that. I think that my personal experience is more close to the fifth insight than with the third insight.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home